In many cases, clients face projects that require a combination of services and heavy coordination of those services. STI’s Project Logistics program utilizes any number of our other capabilities and technologies to ensure proper management of large-scale rollout and multiple timed deliveries. We offer total solutions that are ideal for the following project types:
- National roll-out programs
- Seasonal stores and kiosk programs
- Multi-location construction and renovation projects
- Hotel / resort furniture, fixture, and equipment installations
- Product distribution programs
- Telecommunications installations
- ATM, P.O.S. systems, gaming equipment and display installations
- Restaurant / food service projects
- Theater construction and renovation projects
- Retail fixture installation
In the case of these and similar scenarios, STI’s Project Logistics team takes the stress out of large projects. We begin by crafting a custom solution that fits your unique business needs. Then, we provide full project coordination that ensures on-time transportation, warehousing, local delivery, and installation. We can also work with vendors, coordinate merges, manage facilities, and provide after-delivery service, including inspection, proof of delivery, and staging.
As experts in each of the necessary fields, we make an ideal partner for handling tough projects. When the job spans multiple locations and requires intensive coordination, STI provides a single point for account management and billing. Contact us to find out how we can plan and execute your next major project.